Spocket Review: Dropshipping Must-Have: Is It Worth?
Spocket is a company involved in the drop shipping of products. You can easily find the products of your choice on the Spocket website and get them directly at your home. Worries revolving around building a store, sourcing products, having discounts, and marketing and shipping are all taken away once you start using Spocket. It is mainly concerned with working in the United States, Europe, and some parts of Australia and Asia.
What makes them famous is the guarantee of fast shipping and the great discounts offered on almost all products. You have access to everything, from clothing to shoes, from kitchenware to electric appliances. They work in coordination with two giant e-commerce platforms, that is, Shopify and WooCommerce. In some places, it also teams up with Facebook.
A simple example to make this understandable: Suppose a customer wishes to buy a microwave oven from ABC merchant. All he has to do is search for the specific product on Spocket, place the order and get it delivered at your doorstep without any extra costs! Anyone can order anything from any part of the world with just a few clicks! How does a merchant make a profit here? When someone places a microwave order for $x on Spocket, they purchase the product from ABC at $y. Profit of Spocket = profit made by you = $x -$y. Simple!
How do you get started with Spocket Review Dropshipping?
The first and foremost requirement before starting anything in the online platform is to create an account. But before you do so, make sure to take part in the guided tour around their website to get the latest ideas regarding their platform.
You have to link your venture with Spocket. You can connect either your Shopify account or the WooCommerce account.
- Choose the ‘Shopify’ option in the ‘MY SHOP’ menu in Spocket’s dashboard and feed in your store’s details.
- Add the Spocket plugin to link WooCommerce with your Spocket account.
To know how the products will appear on Spocket, it is important to do searches regarding it and add them to the right track. The ‘search product’ option is to be used for this purpose. Use filters and different texts to reach your destination. While doing so, make sure to add ‘ shipping time’ with every item.
Once you find the products that suit you, add those items to ‘ADD TO IMPORT LIST.’ This is an important step that you would otherwise miss out on potential items. Import these to your Shopify or WooCommerce store. You can also make some changes at this stage, such as name, price tag, description, pictures, etc. to suit your style.
Once all the above steps are completed, it is time to market your products and get started on Spocket right away! Make sure you let people know about your store by marketing it on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Spocket has a large database of high-end products from different manufacturers around the world. All these products can be accessed on their website, or you can just download their app and use it. The claims made by Spocket include:
- It allows free sign-up to start using their services. You can start for free.
- It has a lot of entrepreneurs who are easily running their drop shipping business.
- It allows you to try out sample products before making the actual purchase.
- All the orders placed are automatically updated on their app.
- Earnings will increase twofold and all from the comfort of your home.
Today, in this article, we will see how trustworthy Spocket is. This Spocket Review will help you assess when and how often you should use it.
Spocket Review: Details
1. FREE TRIAL
Pros: This a great catch to know how effective and helpful Spocket can be for you. It offers a 14-day free trial to its users. The best thing? You don’t need to fill up your credit card details to enjoy the free trial! Isn’t that icing on the cake? You can test and choose what fits and suits you the best. Customers who have written in Spocket review claim they have benefited a lot from the free trial.
The following is included in a free trial pack to make you aware of how they work:
- Real-time updates
- Support system via email and SMS
- Product orders and their amounts
- Tracking ID and shipping status
- Feedback from customers
Cons: This is a once in a lifetime offer because you cannot create an account again and again on Spocket. So, make sure you are aware of what you are looking in Spocket, or else you would end up wasting this 14-day free trial.
Pros: Spocket review dropshipping found anywhere on the internet have this catchy phrase: fastest deliveries. This exists only in the US and Europe. The reason is that around 70% of suppliers associated with Spocket are based in either the US or Europe (especially the UK), so quick delivery is assured. They offer two types of delivery:
- Normal delivery which usually takes 5 to 15 days
- Premium delivery usually takes 3-7 days. This one is delivered the earliest because customers pay extra to get their products as soon as possible.
Cons: As mentioned above, the fast delivery option is restricted to US and European countries. If you are someone from Australia or Asia, you will have to wait for more than 15 days to get the items delivered.
Pros: Spocket offers pricing rules that are parallel with the global pricing of products. You get notified about the changing rates regarding your products immediately, so you can fix the price accordingly. This reduces the time and manual efforts required to do this work otherwise.
- You are allowed to mark up the prices in either percentage or flat rate or multiplier, whichever one you are comfortable with.
- The ‘assign cents’ feature helps you to see the prices in the format chosen by you. It is a very useful feature offered by Spocket.
Cons: While setting the prices, it is necessary to make sure that customers accept the prices you choose. If the prices are higher than the global prices, the chances are that your products may never see the light of day.
Pros: The invoicing facility provided by Spocket is amazing. According to the Spocket review on Reddit, it is the most-liked feature by people. Branded invoicing is available for every product present on Spocket. It enables you to do customized invoicing by adding details like your:
- contact number
- email address
- personal card
- logo of your store
- other details
Making such gestures adds a different touch to your drop shipping experience, plus it assures that at least some customers turn back to you in the future. Note: Make sure to add details regarding the exchange and return policy on the products for smooth transactions in case customers change their minds.
Cons: Nothing really, but it is important to be aware that some people can misuse your details. Therefore, be very careful while filling in your credentials.
Pros: Ordering a sample product gets many people to use Spocket. You can become a pro in dropshipping only when you are fully convinced that your product is at par with others and delivers in a stipulated time. To know how it exactly works, you can make use of a sample test. This way, you get to know how and when your customers will receive their products once the order is placed.
This can be done by choosing ‘ORDER SAMPLES’ from your Spocket dashboard and placing the order as a customer would do and then waiting for the product delivery.
Cons: Though this a good way to know how exactly your dropshipping business will work, it may not be successful every time you try it.
Some other points worth mentioning regarding Spocket review Shopify:
- Spocket delivers its products in neutral packages. Products won’t look reliable if they have mismatched brand names and tags. You may have ordered the product from ABC store, and it may end up at your place in the XYZ store’s tag. Hence, to avoid confusion among drop shippers, Spocket supplies its products in no name, no tag bags.
- You can set your shipping prices for your products. Shipping prices can range from $0 to $20 (for deliveries abroad). It is often observed that people add their shipping charges along with the product price, hence making the customer believe they have free delivery!
- Spocket has a long list of independent suppliers all over the world. There is no limitation on that. It is the only reliable place that deals with both Shopify and WooCommerce. The free trial starter pack and brand invoicing are some of the features that make it the best choice amongst its competitors.
Many factors are involved in doing a drop shipping business a huge success. You achieve results for the quality and quantity of work you put in. At such times, Spocket can prove to be a boon. It can ease your task in many areas, thereby helping you to focus only on certain areas. You can easily afford Spocket packages once you are satisfied with the trial pack. It is neither expensive nor cheap, and the plans range from a Starter pack of $20 per month to the Unicorn pack of $300 per month. You can choose and pay accordingly. Spocket is an amazing option for anyone trying out their luck in the field of drop shipping. It consists of all the plus points to help you make maximum sales and be an efficient drop shipper.